Sunday, March 11, 2007

Welcome to Biff the Gamer Jib's

Welcome to my blog.

I have been thinking about starting one for quite a while now and I'm not sure why I didn't. Having one of these will probably be a good thing. It'll help keep me brushed up on the writing skills which have pretty much been rotting away scince I finished high school.

In this blog I will be discussing exactly what the header says: "Life, Love, Faith and Video Games" as well as anything else that pops into my head. Should be a good time, for me anyway. It'll give me a chance to rant to someone other than my fiancee. Perhaps you will find it as amusing as she does some times.

Anyway, I have no Idea who is going to read this but if you do and you like it then feel free to tell others about it. I will always welcome an audience.

2 comments:

Peaches said...

Wow, a mention in the first post. I must be very special and very blessed.

The Mailman's Wife said...

Hey! Glad you are blogging! I would love to hear you "rant" as you call it. Plus I LOVE your writting, you are talented. Glad to see you doing it here!